Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Leo Has ARRIVED!

Hello East Haven!

I made it! Now it's your turn to find me! I will be posting hints that I have carefully written up to give you an idea of where I am. I am glad I did it traveling because its not easy to type with these huge claws of mine.
I will be at this location until tomorrow.Make sure to take a photo with me and Tweet it to @EHCC01 with the hash tag #findingLeo. Like the East Haven Chamber of Commerce on Facebook and send us your photo there as well. Check here for more updates and photos from my travels. You may even end up on the Chamber Website. Don't forget I would love to see you at Lobsterpalooza on August 22nd at Amarantes. www.lobsterpalooza.org


Here is today's hint:

"I left from Maine and went to Phillie. What town am I in? I feel so silly. Two Havens I'm in, but I am headed to the feast, the Haven I want is to the East."

Hope to see you soon!

Leo the Lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment