Thursday, July 11, 2013

Claws are no good for driving!

Thank you to Dave McDermott Auto Group for helping me try to get some wheels. Sadly the test drive didn't go so well. I am sorry to the poor salesman that had to take me out. My claws were just every where. We didn't even get out of the parking lot. This may have been a good thing. Needless to say I got to see so many great cars and was around some awesome people!
Can you tell who took me out on the test drive?
I was very lucky to have the Chamber Lobster Limo Service pick me up to bring me to the next stop. Wow this place is busy!! I am a little worried though the guy in the white apron keeps looking at me funny. Should I be worried?

Today's Hint:

               " Mojitos, Sangria and Paella Oh My! I hope that in this place I have an ally. I am feeling lucky to be here today, I’m hanging with another Leo. I think I will stay."

Can you find me?

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment