Sunday, July 14, 2013

Awesome Weekend....I need a siesta!

Wow! What a busy weekend I had! I met so many people from all over at Bistro Mediterranean. Thank you so much to the other Leo in town for having me hang out at the bar. I ate so much incredible food and the mojitos were to die for. I better not say that too loud the chef kept giving me a look. Everyone was so good to me. GRACIAS!

I will be showing up again in town tomorrow. The Lobster Limo Ladies have a busy schedule for me. I will be at my next location at 10 am.

Here's the hint!

            " Business to Business – Networking fun, with Members and Community in mind, they get the job done."

Don't forget to Tweet a photo of you and I to @EHCC #findingLeo. You may win a ticket to Lobsterpalooza!

Thank you to Bistro Mediterranean for a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment