Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What a night!

I was able to attend a East Haven Chamber Business after Hours at Silver Sands Beach Club. It was great to be around so many great people. I loved being back near the ocean. Thank you to all the wonderful business owners who took photos with me. Check out all the great photos.

I am on the move again. It's been so hot I decided I needed a break from the heat. I found a great place to enjoy a summer treat. So here is today's hint!

              "Something cool, something sweet, I need something special for a tasty treat. The heat of the summer gets to you quick; here is some amazing Italian sweetness on a stick."

Can you figure out where I am?
Frank and Joan Hurley the Founders of the East Haven Chamber

State Senator Len Fasano

Mark Azzolina from Big PrintsAnna Raccuai of Traveler's Bug, and Lorrie Maiorano of Calcagni Real Estate

Jennifer Higham of Jennifer Higham Photography


Teresa Sirico Real Estate

Donna Perrone, George Smith and Bernadette Welsh Contessa Insurance

State Rep James Albis

David Carswell of Guilford Savings Bank

Mary Cacace President East Haven ChamberJoann Mallinson of Citizens Bank

Dr. Karen Gallo DDS

The East Haven Courier Team, Our Media Sponsors 

Art and Debby Diglio of Art's Auto via The Patch

MLC Properties and Management

The New York Life Crew 

Chris Hauman of Webbersaurus and Lorrie ( she likes getting in the photos!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment